Spedizioni nel resto della Svizzera 20CHF.
BIO - Vegan wine
A large part of the quality of this wine depends on variety, climate and soil. The natural viticultural ecosystem must therefore possess the fundamental vocation for quality, in particular the "terroir" (microclimate, soil and subsoil) the only irreplaceable. The sugar content, acidity, PH, color, tannin and aroma depend on these factors, and only then do the oenological techniques and their application to the grapes obtained.
IN THE VINEYARD
Grapes: 100% Montepulciano
Geographical area of production: Municipality of Acquaviva Picena and Offida, province of Ascoli Piceno
Soil: medium-textured tending to clayey
Altitude: 300 m. s.l.m.
Training system: spurred cordon
Harvest: end of October
IN THE BASEMENT
Vinification: fermentation on the skins for 20 days, followed by malolactic fermentation
Aging: 30% in barriques, the remaining 70% in small 10-liter wooden barrels for about 12 months.
Refinement: 6 months in the bottle
Color: Red with purple reflections
Bouquet: dense, broad, slightly vanilla
Taste: full-bodied and soft
Alcoholic content: 14.5%