The historical core of the Danese was born as a de facto company immediately after the war in Roncà, a small Venetian town in the province of Verona within the Lessinia Park surrounded by the rolling hills of the Soave DOC area. and Valpolicella, an area rich in indigenous production of vineyards.
It was here, more than 50 years ago, that his beautiful adventure began. The story of a winery that, born in 1950 from a passion for wine and for its land, from a very large family nucleus, which at that time constituted the operational structure of the company both from an administrative and production point of view. In 1997 the company was taken over entirely by Messrs. Mario and Luca Danese who thus started a process of company reorganization transforming it into a modern and dynamic reality that today is able to produce around 12 million bottles every year.